Really, what part of the world is Moneygall in?
- Moneygall is a village on the Offaly/Tipperary border in the middle of Ireland.
- It is only one and a half hours from the capital since the new motorway was built connecting Dublin and Limerick.
- Moneygall has a national school, a garda station, two pubs and a handful of shops.
What does Moneygall mean?
- Moneygall gets its name from its Irish translation of ‘Muine Gall’. It means thicket of foreigners.
How can I meet the characters in the book?
- The beauty of Moneygall is you can easily meet everyone in the village if you tour the Main Street. Get them to sign your book on the 'Meet the Characters' page where we introduce everyone involved in the Moneygall story.